Copyright & Permissions
Here at the Polonist, I take copyright very seriously. This website, its contents as well as the content I post on social media is copyrighted in my name and all rights are reserved.
No Permission Needed
Thank you for considering sharing my content. You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link back to the polonist.com on social media
- Link back to the appropriate page on the polonist.com on your website
- Repost a single photo from polonist.com on your website, with a link back to the appropriate page on the polonist.com.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other website – provided, that you link back to my original post. (e.g. “Pierogi and Cheese Recipe” (linking to the recipe) by the Polonist (linking to the homepage). Please do not post the recipe instructions word-for-word.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other social media profile – provided, that you link back to my original post and tag my social media profile (@the.polonist)
- Print off my recipes and articles, and photocopy up to 100 copies for internal distribution within your family circle, organization or company.
Ask for Permission First
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use my content for commercial purposes – this includes selling or licensing both printed and digital versions of my content.
- Download my writing, photography, illustrations or videos and upload them natively to your website or social media profiles.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please contact me.